Monday, October 19, 2009

The Suzy Surprize!

Last Monday evening, my doorbell rang. I opened the door to find my best buddy Suz! I was so shocked, I about passed out! Suz had flown in from Idaho for an early birthday surprize. I had absolutely no idea she was coming. She secretly planned it all with Daniel! We had an absolutely wonderful, jampacked 3 days together! We shopped, took a tour of the town, ate out at our favorite pizza place, went to the yogurt jungle, had a backyard cookout, and roasted Halloween peeps (YUM!!), ran a 3-miler, stayed up late talking and laughing, looking at old yearbooks, and reminiscing. And of course, we had to visit our favorite water park! Suz also watched the kids while Daniel and I went on a date and went to the temple. I can't think of a better birthday present! Thank you Suzy Q!! We love you!!





2 comments:

Bobi... said...

What an awesome birthday surprise! Fun!

HowSut Goin'? said...

Oops- I forgot to flex my muscles in that swimsuit picture! :) Yeah, it was a fun trip! We did pack a lot in those 3 days- and had such a great time! I think you spoiled me more though! I've worn my new clothes, and will watch my new movie tomorrow. You're the BEST! Oh, and we roasted peeps tonight. Thanks for the idea!