Sunday, October 25, 2009


So, I know it is kind of nerdy to post a picture of coupon/shopping deals. But my trip to Walgreens was so great this week that I can't resist! I got: 5  packages of of tp
                                                            3 boxes of bandaids
                                                            2 boxes of baggies
                                                            4 packages of Trident gum
                                                            3 boxes of Theraflu
                                                            2 boxes of Zantac (not going to use,but made $10 profit buying it)
                                                            1 pencil
                                                            2 bags of candy for trick-or-treaters
                                                            1 deodorant
                                                            1 chapstick
                                                            2 Glade candle holders
                                                            2 boxes of Glade candle refills
I paid $17.60. I got back $3 in register rewards (like cash to use on my next trip to Walgreens), and the stuff I bought qualifies for $12.79 in rebates. So my total for all of this will come out to $1.81 plus a couple of stamps to send in the rebates!

4 comments:

Heather said...

How do I get started on this??? I want to save money!! Email me your secrets :)

Unknown said...

Yes...I want in, too! :)

HowSut Goin'? said...

Quite impressive, Cami. One day I will be as good as you!

Melissa Nielsen said...

WOW, I wish I knew how to shop like you.