Oh no!! So sorry! What a hard age, she is just into everything!! Maybe time for some duct tape! I'm talking about the diaper, but you can get creative and use it in other places around the house too :)
That is not good at all!! Sounds like you need to start putting her diaper on backwards at naptime so she can't get it undone! Hope the clean up wasn't too bad Cam!
YIKES!! Sorry to hear that your daughter decided to redecorate the walls. Maybe you can convince her she needs to decorate the inside of the toilet. ;)
7 comments:
Oh no!! So sorry! What a hard age, she is just into everything!! Maybe time for some duct tape! I'm talking about the diaper, but you can get creative and use it in other places around the house too :)
That is not good at all!! Sounds like you need to start putting her diaper on backwards at naptime so she can't get it undone! Hope the clean up wasn't too bad Cam!
Oh I am so sorry! That is terrible. Put her in footie pjs with a saftey pin. That is what I have to do with McKenna. Good luck!
Ohhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhh! I think I'm going to cry for you...definitely not laugh.
Sounds like a rough week. Your blog entries did have me smiling though! Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!
YIKES!! Sorry to hear that your daughter decided to redecorate the walls. Maybe you can convince her she needs to decorate the inside of the toilet. ;)
Hey nice pics of the family I've been wondering what has happened with you.
Post a Comment