Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Memories

As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot...anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!

(I got this idea from my "cousin-in-law?" Megan's blog. Since today is my birthday, I want memories for presents! :) If you don't have a blogger sign in to leave a comment, you can leave one in the CBox on the side bar if you would like. Or if you would rather not have memories about me, well, I guess that's okay, too! :)

8 comments:

Contreras Crew said...

Happy Birthday...my best memory of you is that you're married to my little brother...pretty significant, don't you think :) We're really deep over here--hee hee! HUGS from your squirmy nephews and a niece over here!

Clint and Meg said...

Happy Birthday!I remember moving to Rexburg and you being one of the two people that I knew here. I was so glad you were here because you were always so nice and made the transition a little easier. Thanks for that!

beadify said...

This is Cami's 'Hubba Bubba' Hubby...

I still remember the first time Cami and I held hands...I've never had any one hold on so tight.

I could tell there was something different about that girl just by the way she held my hand. Boy, was I right!!!

The great thing is that she has never stopped holding on tight...

Happy Birthday, Cami, for the billionth time today. If you hadn't been born 29 years ago, I would never know what it truly feels like to love and be loved in return.

Pauly said...

memories... boy we had alot!

Some of my favorites:

You showing up at my apartment with pies around midnight.

Making fun of our Pathophys teacher.

ME flirting with all the boys you liked -- I just couldn't help myself. shame on me.

Living in BDA and your CRAZY roommates.

Having a blast country dancing 3 times a week.

Our crazy awesome summer, living it up with Kenny Chesney "When the sun goes down...."

You telling me that the doctor I fell head over heels for wasn't as good as I thought.

Locking your keys in your car and me calling my home teacher who I thought was hottie to come help us.

Hangin' out with Betsy.

GOing on a bunch of blind dates.

ALWAYS HAVING A FRIEND WHEN I NEEDED ONE!

I heart you Cami

Pauly said...

OH and Happy Birthday!! Sorry I forgot!

Kirsti said...

Happy Birthday! sorry I'm a little late! I remember walking in Orlando with you around the pond and you always have the best mommy advice. You were so sweet to lend us the coolest bouncer ever (we will definitely get one for the next kiddo!) and you've always been a great friend! :)

Danny and Laura said...

I don't know if I'll play along yet, but I wanted to leave a memory for you. There are so many, where do I begin...
How about the time the dog peed on the back of your dress as we were making a contact in the street.

Or what about the time that your bed broke and you spent your whole p-day building a new one.

What about the time that you squished the huge cockroach in the bathroom as we were on our way out the door and we came back to find it covered by a million ants.

Or there is the time that we were teaching a discussion and the bug flew into your nose and you just kept going.

That is just a few to add to the many I;ve recently pointed out to you on other posts.

Laura said...

I remember when my little sister and nephew were here you and Daniel came over to deliver some delicious white choc chip, craisin cookies... I think Cameron ate them all.