Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yay For Running!

Yay, mom & dad!

We discovered some great running trails right by our house, and we enjoyed (well, sort of enjoyed) our first real run (non-treadmill) in almost a year. Daniel had a lot easier time than me, and I'm a little sore, but it really did feel great to get out and run again. Thanks to craigslist, we got a smokin' deal on a great jogging stroller!



In celebration, Jaden sang us his favorite song. Not really, it was just too cute to not throw into this post.

4 comments:

Tara said...

I was just going to leave a comment on jogger strollers, but it looks like you got a good one. Happy Jogging! Doesn't is feel so good to get out and run again after having a baby! You are so awesome to get out. I'm really jealous of the jogging paths by your house. I just wish we could jog together. Imagine two double joggers side by side. No fast runners could get past us and try and make us feel badly about moving so slowly!

Clint and Meg said...

Cute singing and good job running. I'm looking forward to being able to do that again. No I did not cheat on the couch guessing but from the sounds of it I guess I'm pretty close!!

Kellie said...

Hey Cami!
It's Kellie(Torgerson)-I found your blog from your class reunion blog that Roxanne sent me. Just thought I would say hi. It is neat to be able to catch up on everybody through blogworld.
Take care,
Kellie Wilson

Max and Sarah said...

Cami-I love the little 'jadisms' on the side of your blog. I love hearing what little kids say! He is one funny little boy! Congrats on your awesome buys and for running with the family!