
Pretty Preggy Meggy! She guessed right on at $75 for my "new" set of furniture.
Not only is Megan the winner of a free night stay on my fabulous new couches and breakfast, but she is also one of the lucky people that still looks cute when she's pregnant. Congratulations, Megan! (Though my couches are comfy, I'm not sure that they're so comfy that you'd want to sleep on them when you're pregnant, so you may want to wait a while to come! :)
To all of you low guessers, thanks for your confidence in my wheeling and dealing abilities. To all of you high guessers, thanks for thinking my couches are fabulous.
PS- to all of the runners-up, you still win a free night stay on the couch if you ever want to come visit. You're all invited!!
2 comments:
Yeah for me! I think that was an excellent find and well worth it. I can't wait to cash in my prize, although I'm not sure you should be posting my big belly pictures on your blog!! And these days I would probably sleep just as well on your new couches as I do in my very own bed.
Ahhhh! sooo good to hear from u guys! how are ya? you guys look so cute! Where did you end up these days? were in Bakersfield with the Funks. We'll see them tomorrow night so I'll tell her I got to hear from you. Have an awesome Halloween!
Joy Johnson
Post a Comment