Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Zoee

Little Zoee is starting to "talk" now. Although it is only gooing and cooing, it still excites mom!

She can grasp things with her hands well now. I gave her Jaden's rubber snake to hold to demonstrate her skills, but she wasn't too thrilled with it.

She has been smiling for about a month now, but I've had a hard time catching one with the camera. Today was my lucky day, so I'm sharing it with all of you!

The last thing I have to report is that she's going bald - it's so sad when the mullet starts showing up! :)

3 comments:

Pauly said...

That Zoee is so cute! So what do you say Wyatt and Zoee 2030 in the Mesa Temple???

Clint and Meg said...

One belly shot comin right up for my little Jadey Man!!

Contreras Crew said...

definitely can see Jani and Marcus in her--crazy! Fun!