Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturdays are for Super Sales!

I'm crazy about yard sales, my husband just thinks I'm crazy period.
Last week I got a metal step ladder at a yard sale for $5, a touch lamp for baby Zoee's room for $1, and a bookshelf for free that I am going to repaint. We've already used the ladder several times. It's a great thing to have in a shorty house!

This week I had some good finds. All new in the boxes, I got: an electric juicer $3, a small fan for Jaden's room $2, and a mini food chopper for $1. And my final find was...a set of furniture! I think I got a great deal, but Daniel was a little shocked, and wasn't sure about my find. I told Daniel I would forgo any birthday presents, and stay home from yard sales for the next month, so he would feel better about me buying the furniture. I'm okay with the birthday thing, but I'm not sure how long I can really stay away from the sales! :) Besides, he really liked the furniture once we got it into the house and he saw how nice and comfy it was!

Here are some pics of my new furniture- an olive green colored matching couch, loveseat, and oversized chair. I want you all to guess how much I paid for it, so I can see if you think it was a good deal as well! Put your guesses in the CBox just to the right of this post. All you have to do is go to the bottom of the CBox, put in your name, type your guess in the "message" spot, and click on "go." Whoever gets closest will win a great prize...probably a free night stay at my house on my new couches! I might even cook you breakfast! :)



No comments: